Learn to Play Golf at The Republic Golf Club
We have 5 week sessions designed to introduce or reintroduce golfers to the game. A $400 value for only $59! Sessions are held every Thursday at 5:00 PM and Saturday at 12:00 PM. Students may attend any of these available sessions each week.
The program is designed for skills development as well as on course experience. Each Class spends some time on the practice areas learning the skill application and the remaining time on the course in a team scramble format to learn the application of the skill in GAME PLAY situations.
Session 1 - 5:00pm Thursday March 26 - April 23 // 12:00pm (noon) Saturday March 28 - April 25
Session 2 - 5:00pm Thursday July 9 - August 6 // 12:00pm (noon) Saturday July 11 - August 8
Session 3 - 5:00pm Thursday October 1 - October 29 // 12:00pm (noon) Saturday October 3 - October 31
- Class I – Introduction to the Golf Course and Putting (Putting Fundamentals Basics – On Course Play and Understanding of Etiquette and Rules on the Putting Green.)
- Class II – Chipping (Basic Fundamentals – On Course Play with the Combination of Game Play Pitching and Putting.)
- Class III – Pitching (Basic Fundamentals of Pitching – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class IV - Full Swing Irons (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Irons – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class V – Full Swing Driver (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Driver – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
Following the completion of each session students will graduate and are invited to continue their skills development in a series of 3 Hole Scramble Events. Participation in the Scramble Events Series is only $18 and is held Thursday at 4 PM on the following dates subject to course availability.
For more information or to sign up for a session please contact KC Lim at (210) 359-0000.