Join us for "Introduction to Golf" and Learn the Game for a Lifetime
We have 5 week sessions designed to introduce or reintroduce golfers to the game. Sessions are held every Tuesday at 5:30, Friday at 5:30 and Saturday at 11am. Students may attend any of these available sessions each week.
The program is designed for skills development as well as on course experience. Each Class spends some time on the practice areas learning the skill application and the remaining time on the course in a team scramble format to learn the application of the skill in GAME PLAY situations.
- Septemeber 6th - 5:30 pm
- September 9th - 5:30 pm
- September 10th - 11am
- Class I – Putting (Putting Fundamentals Basics – On Course Play and Understanding of Etiquette and Rules on the Putting Green.)
- Class II – Chipping (Basic Fundamentals – On Course Play with the Combination of Game Play Pitching and Putting.)
- Class III – Pitching (Basic Fundamentals of Pitching – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class IV - Full Swing Irons (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Irons – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class V – Full Swing Driver (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Driver – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
Following the completion of each session students will GRADUATE and are invited to continue their skills development in a series of 3 Hole Scramble Events. Participation in the Scramble Events Series is only $18 and is held Thursday through Saturday at 4 PM on the following dates subject to course availability.
3 Hole Scramble Dates:
- Feb. 25 – March 5
- April. 14 – April 23
- June 2 – June 11
- July 21 – July 30
- September 8 – September 17
- October 27 – November 5
For more information or to sign up for a session please contact J.J. Lindsey at (210) 359-0000.